"I thoroughly enjoyed the course and it clarified many of the issues"
"Very good, interesting and enthusiastic"
Designed for the more experienced clinical negligence practitioner looking to improve on their existing range of skills and abilities and to further their practical knowledge and experience this full day course will include:
- funding clinical negligence claims – issues over public funding, CFAs and LEI
- effective use of the Clinical Disputes Protocol
- practical issues regarding disclosure of medical records
- choosing an expert – what you really need to know
- the conference with the expert – proving the case and testing the evidence
- breach and causation, Bolam and Bolitho
- drafting and agreeing agendas for joint expert meetings
- best practice and ways to run clinical negligence cases efficiently and profitably
Further topics include risk assessment and case selection, using Part 36 effectively, the court and case management, redress, reform and the future and much more …