01702 238560 DD
Accident at work
Accident in a public place
Trip or slip
About Alan Bacon
- I have in the excess of 30 years' experience in respresenting Claimants in personal injury and clinical negligence claims which is my exclusive area of practice.
- I was admitted as a solicitor in May 1982.
- I have been a member of the Law Society Personal Injury Panel continuously since 1994.
- I have been a fellow of APIL since March 2007 having been one of the first members of the Association in 1990.
- I am an associate member of the Royal Society of Medicine.
- I am a trustee of Headway Essex.
- I am the chair of the Essex Acquired Brain Injury Forum.
What does this mean?
Request a callback
If you would like a call back from this APIL accredited lawyer, please complete this form and we will send your request to them.
BTMK SOLICITORS LTD
19 Clifftown Road
Tel: 01702 238560 DD