0131 222 8000
Accident at work
Claims against injury lawyers
Spinal cord injury
About Richard Godden
Richard Godden is a Partner who has specialised in resolving and litigating personal injury compensation claims for over 20 years.
As a solicitor advocate, he regularly handles high value and complex matters in the highest courts. Richard was a partner of the well-respected firm of McKay Norwell WS when it merged with Blackadders in June 2012.
Clients have confidence that whenever they trust Richard to help them resolve a dispute, he is able to bring his extensive experience to bear, whether in reaching an advantageous settlement, or litigating the matter through the courts.
- Securing a six figure sum in compensation for a leading grain merchant in a claim for the negligent storage of grain
- Obtaining an unusual award of damages through periodical payments for the victim of a serious road traffic accident, giving the client a guaranteed income for life with tax advantages
- Achieving the highest award of compensation ever made by a jury in Scotland, in a case involving catastrophic personal injuries
- Successfully arguing for the retention of civil juries in the highest Scottish court in a high profile case where the defenders tried to have civil jury trials abolished as being in breach of the Human Rights Act
- Accredited as a specialist in personal injury law by the Law Society of Scotland
- Recommended Lawyer in the 2017 Legal 500 for Real Estate - Property Litigation
What does this mean?
The Law Society of Scotland
Request a callback
If you would like a call back from this APIL accredited lawyer, please complete this form and we will send your request to them.
40 Torphichen Street
Tel: 0131 222 8000