FREE AND AVAILABLE TO APIL MEMBERS ONLY
This webinar will update you on everything you need to know about the work APIL is currently doing to support our members, and to continue to campaign for injured people.
The session, presented by APIL President Neil McKinley and APIL CEO Mike Benner, will cover all the latest happenings at APIL and focus on:
- Clinical negligence – Health Select Committee inquiry
- Clinical negligence – The Value of Compensation report
- Legislation update
- Rebuilding Shattered Lives - review
- Consultation update
- Civil Justice Council Pre-Action Protocol review
- Department for Infrastructure Northern Ireland Road Safety Strategy
- Scottish Government court fees 2022-2025
- APIL PI sector research
- New membership benefits
- Diversity and lay person appointments to the Executive Committee
There will also be time allocated to answer questions at the end of the session.
These can be entered either during the session or in advance.
Please send any questions to [email protected].