"As always these updates are very informative"
"The speakers covered a wide variety of subjects and were very informative"
Everything you need to know about the work APIL is currently doing to support it's members, and to continue to campaign for injured people.
This webinar will update you on everything you need to know about the work APIL is currently doing to support our members, and to continue to campaign for injured people.
The session, presented by incoming APIL President Sam Elsby and APIL CEO Mike Benner, will cover all the latest happenings at APIL and focus on:
- Working with the new Shadow Cabinet
- Overseas Operations (Service Personnel and Veterans) Bill
- NHS Charges (Treatment of Industrial Disease) (Scotland) Bill
- Bereavement damages campaign update
- Injury Prevention Week
- Working for you
- Best practice during lockdown
- Limitation protocols across the jurisdictions
- HMCTS- Issuing electronically in the County Court
- Whiplash and small claims reform update
- Fixed recoverable costs for clinical negligence cases
- Best practice guides
- Recording of medical examinations
- High value cases in the portal
- Consultation update
- Research update
- In the media
- Public referrals
- Membership update
- Webinars – live and on demand