"Gordon Exall is always good. This was a good webinar as it was lots of little bits and pieces that you either might not think of, or you do know, but just forgot."
The webinar, presented by Gordon Exall looks in detail and the law and procedure in relation to claims for loss of income.
It will cover:
- The law as to loss of earnings
- How a claim for loss of income is calculated
- The young claimant – talent nipped in the bud
- Multiplier and multiplicands
- Disability in the labour market, evidence and practice
- The Blamire award
- Awards for loss of congenial employment
- The self-employed claimant
- The schedule of damages and claims for loss of earnings
- Proving loss of earnings at trial – some practical examples
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.