"Webinars are excellent to keep up to date with current changes, time and money saving"
Contributory negligence is a common feature of personal injury litigation and (sometimes) in clinical negligence cases.
This webinar takes a comprehensive look at the law relating to contributory negligence and covers
- The law relating to contributory negligence
- Pleading and proving contributory negligence and causation
- How is the amount of negligence determined?
- The cases which contributory negligence does not apply to
- Contributory negligence and accidents at work
- Contributory negligence and the motorist
- Children & contributory negligence
- Can there be contributory negligence in clinical negligence cases?
- Seatbelts and cycle helmets
- Using allegations of contributory negligence against the defendant - as allegations of negligence
- Can contributory negligence affect the award of damages?
- Contributory negligence and interim payments
- Responding to and disproving allegations of contributory negligence
- Appeals and contributory negligence
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.