"Both speakers were fabulous as always, a great update and very helpful!"
The webinar, presented by APIL vice president Brett Dixon and Gary Barker will cover:
- Offset of costs against costs
- Fundamental dishonesty and genuine belief
- Part 36 enhanced interest on which sum?
- Costs assessment - standard and indemnity
- Wasted costs orders and client instructions
- Costs of assessment reduction – does it need misconduct?
- QOCS and Costs Capping Orders
- CPR update
- QOCS and potential changes
- More judicial comment on costs budgeting
- Credit hire- emails as evidence
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.