"Both speakers were excellent as always."
The webinar, presented by APIL vice president Brett Dixon and Gary Barker will cover:
- Can you revise a costs budget after the case has finished?
- Serving the bill of costs
- ATE commission and the client
- Yet more on fiduciary duty to the client.
- Appealing costs decisions
- Proportionality in low value claims
- Cost budgeting in Personal injury cases
- Costs when the client dies mid case
- Compulsory ADR
- Calderbank near miss offers
- No costs schedule
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.