This webinar, presented by APIL immediate past-president Brett Dixon, and current costs special interest group co-ordinator Gary Barker will cover:
- Latest on small claims limit
- Latest on whiplash reforms
- Latest on proposed changes to damages based agreements
- The latest on CPR changes
- Electronic submission of bills to Senior Courts Cost Office
- Costs in fundamental dishonesty cases
- Costs against litigation friend for fundamental dishonesty
- Disproportionate disclosure costs by defendant
- Costs where no proper retainer
- Appealing a budget decision
- Sanctions received for beating own Part 36 offer (more and more cases)
- Non-compliant Part 36 offers
- Partial Part 36 offers
- Detailed assessment procedure issues
- Summary assessment or detailed assessment?
- Oral hearing following provisional assessment
- When do protocol costs apply?
- QOCS and appeals
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.