Join APIL immediate past president, Civil Procedure Rule Committee member, and APIL senior fellow Brett Dixon, for on-demand that gives you everything you need to know, all in one place about this area of law:
- What is work at height?
- How high?
- What if my client is hit by something falling from height?
- How do the Work at Height Regulations 2005 work?
- The hierarchy of measures
- Dealing with a reasonable practicability defence
- The relevance of risk assessment
- Common issues
- Using HSE guidance
- Ladder safety
- The three most important cases you need to know in this area
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.