"Great, very informative webinar. Many thanks!"
This webinar will explore the form and content of a litigation expert's CV and why it should be different from one for a job application.
We will also examine why a CV is important for an expert seeking instructions and cover:
- Expert's CVs and the CPR
- CPR PD 35.2(1) Qualifications
- CPR 35.3 & 35.4 : Area(s) of expertise
- Track allocation - the tailored CV & CJC Guidelines
- The Courts and expert CVs: De Sena v Notaro 
- Avoiding conflicts of interest
- Some 'dos' - what to add to a standard CV
- Some 'don'ts' - what to omit
- Commercial factors and tips
Live or on-demand
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
We encourage all attendees to watch the webinar live - this gives people the opportunity to ask questions and participate in polls.
All people registered for the webinar will automatically be emailed details to view the online recording following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Recordings are available to view for up to six months.