"Thank you for the clarity and reassurance"
This webinar will help you know when, how and where to appeal - give you the knowledge and confidence to assess the merits of an appeal and, where appropriate, to pursue an appeal including:
- Why appeals are important
- When should an appeal be considered
- Reviews and re-hearings: what is the basis for an appeal?
- When is permission to appeal required?
- How is permission to appeal obtained
- What are the routes of appeal (as updated by latest amendments to the CPR)?
- Will QOCS apply to an appeal?
- Part 36 and appeals
- Costs and funding of appeals
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.