"Very clear and well paced and I enjoyed the content"
This live webinar, presented by APIL President Sam Elsby and knowledgeable speaker Nicola Heales will cover:
- What are expert discussions and the Court’s control of expert evidence
- What is (and what is not) the purpose of the discussion?
- Should there be an agenda? If so, who prepares it?
- Legal requirements for the meeting
- Practical tips to be effective in the meeting
- What to do if the other expert is obstructive or domineering
- Changing your opinion
- The joint report: how detailed should it be, and who prepares it?
- A review of the leading and latest cases
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.