This webinar will explore when and how to establish causation on the basis of material contribution to injury and deal, amongst other matters, with:
- The origin of the law on establishing causation by material contribution
- The development of the law from industrial disease to clinical negligence (and other) claims
- The distinction between material contribution and material increase to risk
- When does material contribution apply?
- Divisible and indivisible injuries
- What makes a contribution material?
- Are there now different ways of establishing causation?
- Latest developments in this area of the law
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.