"100% of the feedback received for Gordon's last webinar, marked it as "excellent""
This webinar looks at the practical implications for personal injury lawyers that have arisen as a result of the coronavirus and social isolation.
- The rules, have they been changed, how long will they last?
- Key cases about civil procedure and COVID-19 - how do they affect you?
- The best means to protect your client's interests going forward
- The best means to protect your interests
- Going forward procedurally after Coronavirus - what can you do to speed things up?
The webinar notes will contain comprehensive links to all guidance and legislation
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.