"John delivered the training with enthusiasm and humour while conveying the key information clearly."
"John, many thanks for today - a real tour de force, beamed into our living rooms from an isolated training room in Yorkshire. Great IT support from APIL central too. Really learned a lot"
***THIS EVENT WILL BE STREAMED LIVE ON 20 APRIL 2021***
This course gives an in-depth analysis of the law on quantum which clinical negligence practitioners need to know.
Including all the latest cases the day will cover:
- General principles on quantum
- Identifying all heads of general damages
- Problems and solutions to claiming loss of earnings
- How to approach and prove claims for care and attendance
- Drafting the schedule
- Tactics on schedules and counter schedules
- What factual and expert evidence is required on quantum?
- Understanding the Ogden Tables
- Dealing with case management issues on quantum
- How to use Part 36
- Managing expectations and negotiating settlement
- Avoiding under-settlement and negligence claims
A recording of the course will be available after the event if you cannot make the live date!