"Webinars are excellent to keep up to date with current changes, time and money saving"
This webinar, presented by APIL Secretary, John McQuater will cover:
- A reminder of the rules, as interpreted by the latest case law
- The danger where solicitors are acting, but are not the address for service
- The danger where solicitors, whilst not acting, are the address for service
- How and where can solicitors, who are instructed to accept service, be served?
- What are the latest Defendant tactics?
- Why do claimants get into difficulties?
- All the latest developments on this risky stage of the litigation process
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.