This webinar will guide you through what you need to know to succeed in occupier's liability and highways act cases. It will also cover the latest cases in the area.
Topics covered include:
- Occupiers liability cases
- The important distinction between trespassers and visitors
- Visitors and what you need to prove to win via the Occupiers Liability Act 1957
- The limited duty of care under the Occupiers Liability Act 1984 and trespassers
- Can risk assessment help you win a difficult 1957 Act case?
- Highways act cases
- Duty, breach and damage
- Defendant tactics
- Identifying highways maintainable at public expense – the latest from the Court of Appeal
- When can a Defendant be responsible for acts of third parties?
- When is this relevant?
- What do you need to prove?
- The Supreme Court cases you need to know
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.