"It’s the first time we’ve used your company but it was all very smooth and easy, admin wise"
The government's new 'Actuarial Tables' were published on 17th July 2020.
Gordon Exall takes us through the significant changes introduced by the 8th edition of the tables.
- What are the "Actuarial Tables" and what purpose to do they serve?
- The major changes introduced by the 8th edition
- The impact on multipliers
- The impact on fatal accident claims
- The "Ogden" definition of disability & its impact in practice
- The practical impact of the new Tables
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.