"100% of the feedback received for Gordon's last webinar, marked it as "excellent""
Many practitioners engage daily in the assessment of personal injury damages without a detailed knowledge of the fundamental principles, yet these principles are regularly considered by judges when determining difficult practical issues relating to damages.
Topics to be covered include:
- What is an "injury"?
- What is a claimant being compensated for?
- What factors affect the award for pain and suffering?
- Does the age of the claimant matter?
- Who bears the burden of proof in mitigation of loss?
- What is the different between a Smith -v- Manchester award and a Blamire award?
- The practical significance of the law of damages in the investigation and quantification of personal injury damages
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.