"Really great speakers, approachable, easy to ask questions"
Join Brett Dixon and John McQuater to guide you through the change to the operation of the small claims track limit in personal injury cases announced on the 25th February 2021.
This webinar will help you understand when the changes will come into force, which cases are impacted and which are not and will cover:
- The new small claims limit
- What it means for RTA cases
- What it means for EL, PL and other cases
- Exclusions from the RTA small claims track
- What this means for you – what cases might you run?
- Part 35 changes
- Low value claims
- The impact on more serious claims
- The updated statement of value on claim forms
- Costs sanctions for portal avoidance where proven
- The new tariff
- Confirmation of figures
- The treatment of minor psychological injuries
- The problem of mixed tariff and non-tariff claims
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.