"Very enjoyable, engaging speaker, detailed materials and a lot of useful information"
This webinar, presented by APIL vice-president Brett Dixon, is part of a 6 webinar series.
Vicarious liability is often said to be on the move. It undoubtedly is and the Supreme Court have been and continue to be very active in this area. Understanding how the quasi-employment and the sufficiently close connection tests work in the modern world is important in employers liability and related cases.
After this webinar you will understand:
- The quasi-employment test and when a non-employer may be held to be vicariously liable
- The principles underpinning the introduction of vicarious liability
- The two elements to the sufficiently close connection test
- The nature of the work undertaken
- The need for a link to the wrongdoing complained of
- The remaining pitfalls in vicarious liability
This webinar is part of a 6 webinar series. Other webinars in the series include:
Principles of negligence in employer’s liability
Using risk assessment to win cases
Regulations and duties post Enterprise Act
The Six Pack Regulations Part I
The Six Pack Regulations Part II
Vicarious liability in the modern world
We are pleased to be able to offer a SPECIAL OFFER for all six webinars for the low price of
£360 + VAT if the whole series is booked together!
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.