"Any course where John is the speaker should be mandatory for PI lawyers"
This webinar, presented by APIL Secretary, John McQuater will cover:
- What is the scope of the low value protocols?
- When is the PI Protocol used?
- What happens if a higher value claim is started under a low value protocol?
- What happens if a low value claim is started in the PI Protocol?
- The latest cases
- All the costs implications and risks
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.