This scheme allows an office or chambers to identify itself as accredited and use the APIL accreditation quality mark.
The accredited organisation must be an office open to the public, where an accredited lawyer can be consulted, and all legal work is undertaken by individuals working to recognised standards of competence.
Is your office eligible to hold corporate accreditation?
In order for a firm to hold APIL corporate accreditation, there must be at least 1 APIL accredited
or above for every 10 PI/CN fee earners within your office. For APIL purposes, a fee earner is anyone who has their own case load. If you require more information regarding becoming individually accredited with APIL, then please see
APIL corporate accreditation is granted on an office by office basis and is valid for a period of 12 months. A renewal application form is then required at the end of your 12 months.
Please note, if an office holds both APIL corporate accreditation and APIL
, after holding both for a period of 12 months, one will become complimentary for you in forthcoming years.
The current price for corporate accreditation is £225.00 plus VAT. For a full list of the criteria and benefits of holding corporate accreditation, please see below.
Accreditation is by individual office and there are eight criteria for accreditation that must be satisfied in order to be granted corporate accreditation:
- The organisation
- Individual accredited status
- Client care
- Personal competence
- Training and development
- Quality assurance
Features of corporate membership
- Use of APIL’s accredited logo on business and marketing material, as defined within
- The opportunity to advertise your firm as "accredited practice, office or chambers" in your marketing
- Substantially reduced training rates for all staff at your firm
- Media advice
- Accredited corporate membership certificate
- Each individual accredited office or chambers profiled on the dedicated consumer
- Hyperlink facility from the APIL consumer information website to individual APIL
accredited office or chambers' websites
- Distribution of APIL branded material to CABx and libraries
- Supply of promotional items - booklet, client leaflet, poster, and window sticker. Further supplies are available for a small fee
- Opportunity to personalize booklets and client leaflets
- Site visits commenting on important issues surrounding your business and client
- Print advertising – both nationally and locally
- Consumer focused activity including testimonials
For further information please contact Holly Louisa Humphreys: 0115 943 5422 or firstname.lastname@example.org