What is APIL?
Over the years APIL has grown to become the leading, most respected organisation in this field, constantly working to promote and develop expertise in the practise of personal injury law, for the benefit of injured people.
The Association of Personal Injury Lawyers:
- Believes passionately that victims deserve committed, well trained lawyers to support their fight for justice;
- Understands that injured people can often be the most vulnerable in society and need help;
- Campaigns to make a tangible difference to the lives of injured people and society as a whole;
- Reassures victims and acts fairly with honesty and integrity;
- Drives up standards in personal injury law and process, encouraging innovation and efficiency;
- Is ‘not for profit’ and does not seek to make money out of the misfortune of injured people;
- Treats law as a rewarding vocation, not a job, and encourages its members to thrive in their work.
APIL’s head office in Nottingham is the base for 25 dedicated full and part time staff who are responsible for running the day-to-day activities of the organisation, including campaigns, press and media work, and the development of training and conference programmes.