Accident at work
Accident or illnesses abroad
Asbestos related diseases
Spinal cord injury
About Johanne Turner
- Over 15 years' experience of personal injury and clinical negligence claims which are my exclusive areas of practice.
- I was admitted as a solicitor in May 2001.
- I have been a member of the Law Society Personal Injury Panel continuously since 2002.
- I am a member of APIL and accredited as a senior litigator.
- I am the Vice-chair of the Essex Acquired Brain Injury Forum and, having undergone brain surgery myself, an active campaigner in raising awareness of brain injury and its consequences.
What does this mean?
Headway - The brain injury association, Law Society
Request a callback
If you would like a call back from this APIL accredited lawyer, please complete this form and we will send your request to them.
BTMK SOLICITORS LTD
19 Clifftown Road
Tel: 01702 238534