About Mary Smith
Mary specialises in clinical negligence, inquests and personal injury.
She has extensive experience of a wide variety of cases, including (but not limited to):-
- Spinal and head injury claims (including Cauda Equina)
- Oncology / delayed diagnosis of cancer claims
- Septecemia and meningits claims
- Surgical negligence claims
- Orthopaedic injury claims
- Amputation claims (including wrongful management of diabetes)
- Obstetric injury claims
- Birth Injury (including Erbs Palsy and Cerebral Palsy)
- Neurological injuries in adults and children
- Wrongful death claims
- Mental health claims (including perinatal mental health and suicide)
What past clients say about Mary:-
"The level of service offered by Mary Smith was better than I could have imagined. Her level of compassion, understanding and advice was more than someone would be expected to give if it was just a job."
"I believe that Mary Smith was the best lawyer I could have had for my claim."
"Mary was lovely, informative, professional and understanding, she made things very easy."
"Mary was very professional at court and made us feel very much at ease with the situation."
Request a callback
If you would like a call back from this APIL accredited lawyer, please complete this form and we will send your request to them.