About Richard Kayser
I am an Senior Associate Solicitor based in the clinical negligence team in Irwin Mitchell London, specialising in medical negligence claims on behalf of patients and their families. I deal with a wide range of claims including:
• Adult and child brain injury - with particular expertise in encephalitis, missed meningitis and cerebral palsy;
• Children who have suffered injuries at birth - with particular expertise in cerebral palsy caused by HIE, hyperglciemia and hyperbilirubinemia (kernicterus);
• Fatal cases- with particular expertise in maternal death cases;
• Spinal Cases - with particular expertise in spinal tumours and cauda equina syndrome;
• Delay in the diagnosis of cancer;
I qualified as a solicitor in 2010, joining Irwin Mitchell in November 2014. I initially trained to be a Barrister and was called to the Bar of England and Wales in September 2008. In August 2008 I joined Pattinson & Brewer Solicitors where I undertook the cross qualification training.
I manage my own varied caseload which includes representing clients who have suffered major spinal cord injury and brain damage through substandard medical treatment. I have experience with representation of families at inquests where death is suspected to have occurred due to neglect.
Request a callback
If you would like a call back from this APIL accredited lawyer, please complete this form and we will send your request to them.