Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
A not-for-profit organisation representing injured people

Birth injury compensation lawyers - Bath

Accredited Clinical Negligence Specialists

Clinical neglience specialist

APIL has a specialist accreditation for clinical negligence claims. If an APIL member’s profile displays the specialist accreditation logo it shows that they have achieved a particularly high standard of expertise and competence and that they actually specialise in this area of the law. However, due to the specialised nature of this accreditation we may not have a member with specialist accreditation in your area.

Only accredited members appear on the public search facility. If an APIL member's profile does not display the clinical negligence specialist logo they will still be accredited at one of the general levels offered by APIL, having satisfied APIL's specific and extensive criteria by providing evidence of their competency and experience in handling personal injury claims.

Search for a lawyer
Mrs Kerstin Scheel of ROYDS WITHY KING LLP in Bath
Personal injury - Senior Litigator
Distance: Less than one mile
Ms Ali Cloak of ROYDS WITHY KING LLP in Bath
Personal injury - Senior Litigator
Senior Associate specialising in clinical negligence and inquests of all types. Read more
Distance: Less than one mile
Mr Simon Elliman of ROYDS WITHY KING LLP in Bath
Personal injury - Senior Litigator
Simon heads the Medical Negligence team at Royds WIthy King.  Simon represents clients from all over England and Wales. His expertise is recognised by his membership of the Law Society’s Clinical Negligence Panel, and his membership of the... Read more
Distance: Less than one mile

"Thank you again for steering me in the right direction... I had no idea of where to begin to look for legal assistance."

All patients are owed a 'duty of care' by their medical practitioner. No medical treatment or surgical procedure can be guaranteed to be 100% effective, but if you suffer an injury due to the negligence of the nurse, doctor or surgeon involved, then you may be entitled to compensation for the injuries suffered.