Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
A not-for-profit organisation representing injured people

Trip/slip compensation lawyers

Trips, slips and accidents in public places

Injuries such as trips and slips are often known as ‘public liability’ claims. They can include, injuries sustained on council properties, sports facilities, in hospitals, public transport buildings, or other places where the owner or occupier has control of the premises.

If you have suffered a trip or slip and sustained an injury you may be entitled to compensation. Only specialist trip and slip lawyers are listed on this page.

Search for a lawyer
Mr Chris Kennett of HATTEN WYATT in Gravesend
Personal injury - Fellow
Mr Samuel McFadyen of HUDGELL SOLICITORS in Leeds
Personal injury - Senior Litigator
Miss Emma Dryden of GEORGE IDE LLP in Chichester
Personal injury - Senior Litigator
Mr Paul Aberdein of BARTLETTS SOLICITORS LTD in Liverpool
Personal injury - Senior Litigator
Qualified as a Solicitor in 1989 and Joined Bartletts Solicitors; Partner/Director since 1997. General litigation work with strong Personal Injury bias initially, and fully specialising in Injury claims since 2000.  Main... Read more
Mrs Brigit Nolan of WOLLEN MICHELMORE LLP in Torquay
Personal injury - Senior Litigator
Personal injury legal practice
Personal injury - Fellow
Augustines Injury Law is the personal injury division of legal firm Veale Wasbrough Vizards.   I have over 20 years experience advising victims of accidents and specialise in serious injuries including accidents at work, medical accidents and... Read more