McAllister Olivarius is looking for a civil litigator with experience of sexual offences/misconduct work to join on a permanent basis.
We are an international claimant-orientated law firm that specialises in civil litigation, particularly in education and employment law. Our work has introduced reforms on behalf of victims of sexual abuse while making substantial contributions to the legal remedies that victims can employ against their abusers. We are looking to build on these strengths by hiring an experienced, trauma-informed civil litigator who can work on complex and challenging cases while supporting our goal to make whole those who have suffered injustice.
- Working directly with the senior partners and other lawyers in the United Kingdom;
- Performing substantive case-driven research and legal analysis;
- Drafting court submissions, correspondence and other documents;
- Contributing to team efforts to devise strategies for achieving client goals;
- Negotiating with opponents;
- Contributing to firm growth through marketing, business development and special projects;
- Travelling occasionally on firm business;
- Suggesting improvements in how we do our work as they occur to you;
- Being a mentor to our more junior staff.
Responsible to: Senior partners, the Executive Committee and more senior firm attorneys
Skills and experience
- 8+ years PQE experience in employment law
- High standard of written and verbal communication and excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of managing difficult cases
- A keen interest in equality, anti-discrimination matters and the law
Contact details: [email protected]