This webinar, presented by experienced and knowledgeable barrister Gordon Exall will cover:
- Social media as a resource for the personal injury litigator (providing links to blogs, tweeters and other online sources of information for the personal injury practitioner)
- Social media in personal injury litigation
- Cases where parties (particularly defendants) have used social media
- Cases where social media has been used to undermine the claimant
- Whether social media can assist claimants
This webinar is part of a 6 civil evidence webinar series.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR INDIVIDUALS - PURCHASE ALL 6 WEBINARS FOR JUST £300 + VAT
View details of all 6 webinars in the series. Individual webinars can be purchased online or contact email@example.com to purchase all 6.
Download booking form
The other webinars in this series are
Witness statements – drafting witness statements that comply with the rules
Expert evidence – understanding the basics and avoiding the pitfalls
Civil evidence and social media
Surveillance evidence in personal injury cases
Disclosure and documentary evidence
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.