"One of the most interesting and useful courses I have been on in quite some time!"
"An excellent course and invaluable insight from the highly experienced lawyers!"
This packed one-day course, delivered by expert speakers Katherine Allen and Daniel Clarke, is aimed at those who are new to accidents and illness abroad claims and will cover:
- Are package holidays still relevant?
- Package holidays: The law - part 1
- Current law
- Regulation 15
- Package holidays: The law – part 2
- The new Package Travel Directive
- Excursions: are they part of the package?
- Food poisoning claims
- Local standards
- Practical considerations
- Identifying the other party to the contract
- Witness evidence
- Breakout sessions: worked examples