HYBRID EVENT - CHOOSE TO ATTEND IN PERSON OR VIRTUALLY
Welcome sessions begin on Wednesday afternoon (4pm - 6pm)
Full day programmes on Thursday and Friday
Residential packages starting from just £645 + VAT for APIL members*
After two years away, we are delighted to be heading back to the prestigious five-star Celtic Manor Resort in Newport, South Wales for this popular event.
This two-day residential event will bring you up-to-date on the most recent and advanced developments in brain and spinal cord injuries, to help you achieve the best possible outcome for your clients.
Medical consultants, expert witnesses, and leading practitioners will come together for another packed programme, providing valuable specialist insight into catastrophic injury cases. The programme will be available in the spring.
You can choose to either attend the event in person, or alternatively, you can view the conference from the comfort of your own home or workspace via Zoom, on APIL’s slick Conference App.
Attend in person - packages starting from only £240 + VAT
- Residential and day delegate packages available – welcome sessions begin on Wednesday afternoon from 4 until 6 pm, full days on Thursday and Friday
- Meet and network with relevant catastrophic injury practitioners of varying experiences
- Refreshments and lunch included
- Access to electronic notes and supporting materials
- Fabric bag and hard copy welcome pack - including full programme and exhibition details
- Accommodation at the 5 star Celtic Manor Resort (residential packages only)
- Live exhibition - speak to our sponsors and exhibitors in person and grab your freebies
- Welcome conference sessions - Wednesday afternoon
- Informal welcome reception - Wednesday evening
- Mid-conference social event - with silent disco
- Full access to APIL’s dedicated Conference App
- PLUS...Enjoy all benefits offered to our virtual only delegates
Virtual passes - packages starting from £350 + VAT
- View programme live or on demand via APIL’s dedicated Conference App
- Ask questions via the chat facility
- Direct message all attendees (subject to agreement)
*One night residential packages includes attendance at the conference on the Thursday and Friday, access to the exhibition, refreshments and meals throughout the two days, accommodation at the Celtic Manor and one ticket to the mid-conference social on Thursday, 19 May.
The two night package also includes accommodation at the Celtc Manor on Wednesday, 18 May plus attendance at the conference welcome sessions and one ticket to the informal welcome reception on Wednesday, 18 May.