The webinar, presented by APIL immediate past-president Brett Dixon, and current costs special interest group co-ordinator Gary Barker will cover:
- Latest on Coronavirus procedure and hearing changes
- Online PI claim process
- Where are we on the new Whiplash and Small Claims system?
- Difficult clients, is you CFA valid?
- Changing funding mid case
- Fixed costs and behaviour
- Fixed costs – contracting out?
- Costs on exiting the Portal
- QOCS coss set off
- Part 36
- Interim costs
- Joint settlement meetings and costs
- Costs budgets
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.