"As always these updates are very informative"
The webinar, presented by APIL joint vice-president Brett Dixon, and current costs special interest group co-ordinator Gary Barker will cover:
- The October rule changes
- The latest on guideline hourly rates
- The latest on Protocol changes
- Hearings and detailed assessments in the Senior Courts Costs Office
- Part 36 and Drop Hands agreements
- Part 36 and issued based orders
- Part 36 and genuine attempt to settle
- Part 36 failure to accept and indemnity costs
- JSM and indemnity costs
- RTA protocol and abuse of process
- RTA & EL/PL Protocols and mistakes
- Recovery of 'Brief Fee'
- Wasted costs against solicitors
- Costs against litigation friend
- Issued based costs orders
- Relief from failure to file budget
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.