"100% of the feedback received for Gordon's last webinar, marked it as "excellent""
This webinar looks at the difficult, but important, issue of how the courts award damages when a claimant has reduced life expectancy as a result of their injuries.
- What is the effect of a judgment or settlement prior to death?
- How does reduced life expectancy affect the award for pain and suffering?
- What is the appropriate multiplier when there is reduced life expectancy?
- Are funeral expenses recoverable when a claimant has a reduced life expectancy?
- How do you calculate loss of income during the "lost years"?
- Can a child claimant claim for "lost years"?
- Can you claim for DIY and services during the lost years?
- Does the claimant have to prove a loss?
- Practical steps that the claimant's solicitor can take
In addition the webinar looks at the awards for pain and suffering made prior to death or when the claimant has a reduced life expectancy
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.