"I thought Richard Baker was an engaging speaker, and provided a thorough overview of this topic."
The central theme of the webinar will be whether Paul, Polmear and Purchase represent the end for psychiatric injury in clinical negligence or the beginning of the end for Taylor v. Novo.
The webinar will focus upon:
- The Court of Appeal's decision and a reappraisal of the reasoning in Taylor v. Novo
- What the outcome means for claimants
- How the Supreme Court may approach the problem
- How should we risk-assess secondary victim claims until then?
- How should we protect the claimants that we are already representing and will this decision lead to a glut of strike-out applications
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.