"Very engaging, very interactive & enjoyably presented event"
***Five webinars - one price***
The last webinar in the series looks at the potential problem areas of fatal accident litigation and considers how best to avoid them.
- Limitation in fatal cases
- Matters that can bar a fatal accident claim
- Procedural matters on the issue of proceedings
- Witness statements and evidence in fatal cases
- Examples of professional negligence claims in fatal cases and how to avoid those pitfalls
This webinar is being run as both a standalone webinar, and part of a series of five fatal accidents related sessions!
For more details on the further sessions available in the series click here
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.