Drawing on the recent PI update series, this webinar covers the latest cases you need to know to win your cases on:
- Consumer Protection Act 1987 – what is needed to establish a defect
- Animals behaving badly
- Using risk assessment and employers liability duties to win in non-EL cases
- When is there a duty to risk assess?
- How the duty to control and reduce risk helps
- When can a non-employee rely on a risk assessment
- Dealing with evidence from HSE prosecutions
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.