"Webinars are excellent to keep up to date with current changes, time and money saving"
APIL is very excited to announce a brand new webinar, aimed specifically at expert witnesses.
The webinar, presented by Richard Baker and Ian Christian will cover:
- General introduction
- What is the purpose of a conference with experts; what do lawyers hope to get out of them?
- At what stages in the case do conferences typically occur and why?
- Common issues with expert reports - why might these prompt a conference?
- Preparing for the conference
- Liability conferences v quantum conferences – what is the difference?
- The standard of proof and legal tests, am I applying the right tests when answering questions in conference?
- What should I comment on and when should I keep quiet?
- Dealing with conflict
- What do legal teams appreciate and not appreciate in conference?
- Conferences to prepare for trial, what can and cannot happen
- What to do following the conference
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.