"Very knowledgeable and conveys passion about his work. Very thorough understanding of everything"
This webinar will look at all the latest on issues relating to fundamental dishonesty including:
- When is fundamental dishonesty relevant?
- What is dishonesty and when will it be fundamental?
- Do allegations have to be pleaded?
- What is an allegation and what is an insinuation?
- Dealing with allocation and case management when there are issues of honesty
- Allegations and professional obligations
- Allegations and Part 36
- All the latest cases
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.