We are pleased to announce a new webinar to be delivered by Tom Jenkinson, coordinator of APIL’s costs and funding special interest group.
This webinar has been included in our schedule to satisfy requirement 11(g) of the APIL Senior Litigator Standard: ‘attend and conduct, or instruct drafting agents to attend a detailed assessment hearing’.
The session will cover:
- Listing a case for detailed assessment
- Instructing an advocate for the hearing
- Making a final offer
- What bundles will I need for the hearing?
- Preparing an N260
- Should I attend?
- What’s expected of the advocate?
- Points of principle at the hearing
- Item by item disputes at the hearing
- Who gets costs of the detailed assessment?
- Does QOCS apply?
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.