"Mr Exall presented this topic in a comprehensive & easily digestible manner"
This webinar looks at the law, practice and procedure in relation to interim payment applications.
It deals with interim payments for damages and payments on account of costs and will cover:
- The rules and Practice Direction in detail so you can be sure you are complying
- Case law and judicial observations in relation to the making of applications
- The practical steps you can take to avoid problems
- The costs of interim payment applications and how to make sure you can recover appropriate costs
- The mandatory requirements when making an application for an interim payment
- Knowing the case law and making sure your evidence assists the judge
- Maximising your prospects of success
- The rules for applying, and obtaining, interim payments on account of costs
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.