"Webinars are excellent to keep up to date with current changes, time and money saving"
This webinar, presented by Gordon Exall, looks at the essential rules and guidance that personal injury lawyers must know when drafting, or reviewing statements of case.
- What should be on the claim form?
- What must the particulars of claim contain?
- Problem areas in drafting the particulars
- What must the claimant plead?
- What should the defence contain?
- When do you need to file a reply or a defence to counterclaim?
- Part 18 requests – what can, and what can’t, they contain?
- Amending statements of case
- Statements of case at trial
- Avoiding the pitfalls of pleading
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.