"100% of the feedback received for Gordon's last webinar, marked it as "excellent""
This webinar deals with practice and procedure in relation to the production of surveillance evidence in personal injury cases.
The webinar will also take a detailed look at the rules and cases on surveillance, in particular the recent High Court decision in Tully -v- Exterion Media (UK) Ltd.
It will cover:
- Is the defendant allowed to rely on surveillance evidence?
- Are there limits to what a defendant can do?
- When should surveillance evidence be served?
- Those cases where the defendant has been refused permission to rely on surveillance evidence
- What is the appropriate response to surveillance evidence?"
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.