"It’s the first time we’ve used your company but it was all very smooth and easy, admin wise"
This webinar will bring you fully up to date with the case of Swift v Carpenter.
Presented by top barrister Richard Baker, it will cover:
- A review of Swift v Carpenter
- How the new test will apply in practice
- Applying the calculation
- What evidence you will need
- Reductions from the claim for ‘in any event’ costs
- Claimants with short life-expectancies
- Second homes
- Adaptations and betterment
- Is Swift v. Carpenter the final answer in accommodation claims, where is the law likely to go from here?
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.