Knowledge of these cases is essential to make a proper recovery of damages and costs as well as avoiding negligence.
This webinar will remind you of the key features, and potential pitfalls, of Part 36 and the ten cases that explain these issues, including:
- The consequences of Part 36 being a “self-contained code”
- Getting Part 36 offers right: avoiding the traps
- When will Part 36 consequences be “unjust”?
- The consequences of a successful claimant’s Part 36 offer
- Part 36 and fixed costs cases
- Part 36 offers on liability
- Part 36 and QOCS
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.