"100% of the feedback received for Gordon's last webinar, marked it as "excellent""
***Five webinars - one price***
This is the second of a series of five webinars taking you through the essential elements you have to consider before you can advise whether a claim for fatal accident damages can be brought.
- The basic principles of fatal claims
- When can a fatal accident claim be brought?
- Who is eligible to bring a claim?
- Who is a dependant?
- The type of financial dependency that entitles a party to claim
- The difference between a Fatal Accident Act claim and a claim on behalf of the estate
This webinar is being run as both a standalone webinar, and part of a series of five fatal accidents related sessions!
For more details on the further sessions available in the series click here
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.